Reviewing Converse hightops.

Hi everyone! I am going to be reviewing Converse high-tops. Let me know if I gave a decent rating. (These are my favorite shoes)

#1. How easy they are to put on. 

Converse high-tops are known for being a little difficult to put on. It is a bit tricky having to undo the laces and slip the shoes on over the heel, especially in a time-crunch. Personally, this little downside is not an issue for me; although, if you don’t have much patience high-tops wouldn’t be my number one recommendation for you. This has nothing to do with the brand itself. I am aware pretty much every pair of high-tops have this drawback and can be very irritating at times.

#2. The look itself. 

High-tops in my opinion are the best-looking shoes. They go with every outfit no matter the color or style. It is such a time-saver when trying  to style your outfits. They are nowhere near crazy nor too basic. I personally really like the style.

#3. The comfort.

I have personally never ran into any issues with the comfort of my high-tops. I am aware that different brands of high-tops can rub and scratch certain areas on your foot like the heel or ankle.I wouldn’t consider  Converse high-tops super comfortable,  but they do allow me to easily move around/run.

#4. The overall rating.

These shoes are pretty good, despite the few flaws. They are definitely one of my top recommendations when it comes to looks, but not so much for putting on/comfort; therefore, I can give these shoes a fair rating of about 7/10. I mostly docked the three points for how stressful the shoes are to put on. In every other aspect, they are pretty good.