Orlando, Florida travel post.

Here is my travel post all about Orlando, Florida.

Florida is so much fun, especially Orlando!

I highly recommend Orlando for a vacation! the weather is mainly sunny, but be prepared for the insane rainstorms! It gets wild when it rains in Florida. Also be aware of the humidity! my hair was so frizzy when I visited Orlando.

Here are 3 fun spots you should check out when you’re in Orlando.

#1. Universal Studios, Orlando.

It is such a fun-filled amusement park for families. So many fun rides, characters, and attractions that draw millions of visitors yearly. It is very worth it. You won’t regret your stay at Universal. 

#2. I personally have never been here, but I have heard that the Florida Manatee Adventure wildlife park and transport is such a fun-filled thing to add to your day-trip plans. It is so cool to see real-life manatees and even swim with them! It really is a great way to be more in-tuned with nature and what better place can you do that than in Florida!

#3. Glass bottom guided kayak tour of Rainbow Springs.

I haven’t been here but I had to add it since it is gorgeous, relaxing, and has a 5-star rating! This is the most perfect way to spend your afternoon if you’re more of a calm, easy-going person, or a nature-freak! This seems so cool, I would even just go back to Orlando solemnly for this amazing bucket-list 

I hope this was helpful for all of you guys wanting to venture out and travel! Orlando, Florida holds so many hidden gems that you need to see for yourself!